"Dojo Test Day Requirements"
The Test Day Requirements are for Novice and Black Belt tests.
The cost for Novice Black Belt testing is $10/candidate
given on the test date during check-in. Cash preferred.
TEST DAY REQUIREMENTS
- Proper uniform
- Belt worn properly (tied and matching length)
- All hair bound securely above collar
- Females: shirt/sports bra matches color of uniform
- Males: no t-shirts*
- No renegade patches. Refer to Dojo Patch placement guide.
- No jewelry or watches. Religious non-removal items/amulets must be secured and out of sight
- No stains or holes in the uniform
- Fresh shave for males (as applies)
- Sparring Gear must be Dojo gear and have no tape or rips
* If shirt must be worn, it must be the same color as your uniform.
- Testing number and score sheet packet will be provided at the beginning of testing
- Test cost is $10 per candidate on the day of the test. Cash preferred.
- Candidates must arrive a minimum of 30minutes before the testing starts.
- Candidates must check in at the front counter upon arrival.
Tardiness will result in not being allowed to test.
Where to find the Best Karate Schools in North Altanta. Visit the School's Page for More Info & Details.
Crabapple • West Roswell
Located on the corner of Hwy. 92 & King Rd in the Roswell Crossing Shopping Center.
645 West Crossville Rd., Roswell, GA 30075
Roswell • Alpharetta • John's Creek
Next to the Senor Patron and Fresh Market at Old Alabama and Haynes Bridge.
9945 Jones Bridge Rd Ste 108-109 • Johns Creek, GA 30022.
Right next door to Mathnasium.
Abbotts Bridge • Johns Creek
At the Corner of Abbotts Bridge Road and Jones Bridge Road
5075 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek, GA 30005