"Dojo Test Day Requirements"
The Test Day Requirements are for Novice and Black Belt tests.
The cost for Novice Black Belt testing is $10/candidate
given on the test date during check-in. Cash preferred.
TEST DAY REQUIREMENTS
- Proper uniform
- Belt worn properly (tied and matching length)
- All hair bound securely above collar
- Females: shirt/sports bra matches color of uniform
- Males: no t-shirts*
- No renegade patches. Refer to Dojo Patch placement guide.
- No jewelry or watches. Religious non-removal items/amulets must be secured and out of sight
- No stains or holes in the uniform
- Fresh shave for males (as applies)
- Sparring Gear must be Dojo gear and have no tape or rips
* If shirt must be worn, it must be the same color as your uniform.
- Testing number and score sheet packet will be provided at the beginning of testing
- Test cost is $10 per candidate on the day of the test. Cash preferred.
- Candidates must arrive a minimum of 30minutes before the testing starts.
- Candidates must check in at the front counter upon arrival.