Atlanta's Best After Schools Karate for Busy Families
Our philosophy is that being Atlanta's Best After School Programs means being part of this community, and that means offering an After School Program that provides more than just Karate. Our family values mindset drives us to be aware of and sensitive to today's busy families. That is why we have a wide variety of programs that help our families with busy schedules every day. After School Karate with Karate Classes and after school pickup. In the summer we offer Summer Day Camp. And then we offer regular Karate Classes classes 6 days a week to make sure you can fit us into your hectic schedule.
The Dojos are Ranked
"Top Five Karate Schools in America"
by Professional Martial Arts Magazine
The Best After School Karate Program for Working Families
A.S.K. - Our After School Karate Program
We help families let their children's life keep moving forward even when parents have to work. With A.S.K. our After School Karate Program. We will pick them up, and put them in a karate class all before Mom or Dad pick them up.
Our families see the following improvements with their children:
- Experience Higher Self-Esteem
- Develop Personal Discipline
- Learn to Set and Achieve Goals
- Discover New Confidence
- Practice Stranger Awareness Drills
- Earn Better Grades
- Make Lots of New Friends
- Have Tons of Fun!
The Dojo’s after-school karate program is only available to elementary school students. No karate experience is necessary; the program is open to children across all skill levels - from beginner to black belt! You may either drop your child off or depending on where you live, we also offer county bus routes or ASK bus pickup from specified schools.
A.S.K. BUS PICKUP: Find the school near you > and it will list what schools are currently on the pickup route.
Who can participate in After School Karate at a The Dojo near you?
- After School Karate is for Elementary school children only.
- No Karate experience is required, this karate program is geared towards kids of all skill levels - from beginner to Black Belts!
What are the hours of the ASK program?
- Typically these programs run from 3pm-6pm Monday-Friday on school days only
- However each location is different, so contact your local ASK location for details.
What activities can I expect?
- Dedicated Supervision - Professional staff geared towards providing for your child's needs
- Professional Karate Instruction - Team Dojo Certified Instructors - voted best in Atlanta!
How do my children arrive?
- Contact our school to verify options, but they include:
- Parent Guardian Drop-off - you can drop your child off anytime within the operational hours!
- County / School Bussing - some locations will be dedicated stops on the county bus routes
- ASK Bus Pick-Up - some locations will pick up from specified schools on dedicated ASK vehicles.